Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blessed Thoughts with Iris Celeste


The Way, The Truth and The Life

Yesterday I cried. Not from grief or sorrow, but out of pure joy. I was happy! As I reflected over my life my heart instinctively overflowed with gratitude. I endured hardships, heartaches, disappointments, and loss. Though my path was encumbered with numerous obstacles and landed me in various pitfalls, still I stand. What I considered as my demise gave birth to a miraculously new beginning. He reached down from on high and took hold of me. You see, each trial was designed for a purpose. Through it all God held me, protected me and kept me for such a time as this.

As long as I was at the steering wheel wrong turns were made. I often traveled down dead end roads. Some were rocky and in need of repair. Others were smooth, but held many curves. I admit to being hard-headed and sometimes taking the long road home. As a result, I found myself wasting time driving in circles passing the same scenery…dizzy and confused. My destination always the same—lost. I was in need of a road map. That’s when it hit me! Let not your heart be troubled. I had a comforter; an advocate on my behalf. The Spirit of Truth. After years of struggling to make it on my own I no longer had to. So I took advantage of the situation and conferred with my Counselor. As soon as I began to align my will with His will life made sense. I realized my path was already paved out for me, all I had to do was take the first step in the right direction. With each step of faith God opened doors of opportunity for me to succeed and with that I found love, joy and peace. I found life abundant.


Iris Celeste


Author of Praise Your Way Through
www.irisceleste.com

No comments: