Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



I love this time of year. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are my absolute favorite. I spend quality time with my parents and siblings and cousins. We play, laugh, hug and overeat until we just can't do it anymore. I consider myself to be very blessed. I know all families aren't that way. I know some people grieve the deaths of close loved-ones on holidays and honestly feel like they have nothing to feel grateful for. Many have relatives that are deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and their absence is felt, the worry for their safety is foremost in your minds. But I implore you, no matter your situation, to embrace the grace God extends us all year long and do not let sadness, worry or depression overtake you. Be blessed and be grateful, no matter what the situation. In this life, it can always, always be worse than it is. God is always good and we always have things we can be thankful for. 


Enjoy and Love to You!

Blessings,


No comments: