Saturday, October 15, 2016

Chocolate Malted Mousse


I love all things chocolate. Candy, cookies, ice cream, cake, men...chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. It's really obsessively ridiculous. One of my worst fears is that I will develop an allergy to it. My mother did in her late forties and I keep thinking, what if that happens to me? What would be the point of going on? LOL. Seriously, I don't mean that, but my goodness...no chocolate. What would I defer to?

I'm posting this yummy selection that I pulled from my Pinterest page (follow me) because it's one of my favorites. I admit for years I cheated. Dove Chocolate Discoveries (I used to sell for them) has an easy chocolate mousse item and it's delicious. So delicious that there's no reason to make it from scratch, but I have taken the time to make this one so I thought I'd share. 

This yummy combines crushed malted milk balls, chocolate malted milk powder, two kinds of melted chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate liqueur. Learn more at the blog where I highjacked it.

Chocolate Malted Mousse

No comments: